View Single Post
June 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
Pink in a house of Blue
Oh my! That sounds scary!! I've never done Relay for Life but have some friends that do it.

HOLY COW. Cam slept from 10-4 last night I, of course woke up at 1:45 and was up for about 15-20 minutes assuming he was going to wake any minute. He did stir and cry out, but settled himself. AMAZING! So rather than cutting out his first feed, Caroline, you reminded me he goes down so soon after dinner so his nursing session before I put him down he really doesn't take much, its more for comfort. So he really is hungry around 10ish. And I'm up anyways still so we'll keep that feed for now. And then one early morning one (4ish is ok with me). So if he wakes earlier than that, I am going to try and settle him without nursing if he doesn't settle himself. Fingers crossed!

Off to the baby shower soon. One of our friends coming had a baby girl May 7...so stinkin excited to meet her! And I'll have Cam. And one of our friend's can't make it...she is due in July but is on strict bedrest (and has been for almost 2 months now), but it will still be fun.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014