View Single Post
June 2nd, 2013, 09:09 AM
TTC the newfashioned way
I want to start this 30 day detox diet....it's pretty much 4 weeks of the same thing...but each week you drink a different tea.

It's no wheat, no sugar, no meat, no dairy...so pretty much no fun! (DH said that)....but you can have brown rice pasta...which I love anyhow...brown rice, quinoa, etc....and just lots of fruit in the morning and veggies, beans, etc....

The hardest part will be no dairy....I love me some cheese! But I just really feel like I need a jumpstart on a healthier diet and get out all the processed stuff out of my system.

It starts with a hot lemon water each morning, psyllium and apple pectin drink w/organic cranberry juice to clean you out and then just lots of fruit, salad, homemade vinegar & olive oil dressings etc...they say you can have meat once a week if you want. But I think I might add in beef and other organic meat, because I'm not sure I can just live on beans lol. I'm going to try to follow it ... but if I really just eat things that are more in their natural state, and ONE ingredient instead of all the preservatives and sugar (starbursts) etc....I have been eating...I think that will be good. I said goodby to my beloved diet cherry pepsi months ago...

Either way, I'll be eating healther than I have been and getting ready for my FET....

I'm going to research more on the paleo diet...I have a friend that just lost 40lbs after her daughter on it and she swears by it.

Anyways, thought I'd pop in here and chime in

PS if anyone wants the "30 day detox book" pm me...I got it free online as a pdf....

It also states to take this supplement "cellfood" - which I already take b/c my acupuncturist suggested it. I swear it's golden. My asthma is almost gone since i started taking it and it has so many other amazing properties as well....
TTC#1 since 10/2006, 5 failed IUI's, 1st IVF successful BFP!! Baby Girl 2/2011
TTC#2 BFP 9/2011, Natural Pregnancy! 3/30/12 M/C'd on 5/15/12 (9 weeks)
IVF#2 BFP 4/2013 M/C 6/2/13 (8 weeks)
FET #1 BFP 8/2013 - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #3 - Retrieval Oct 31st, Txferred 2 on 5d - a Blast and Morula - Chemical Pregnancy
IVF #4 - ER scheduled for 4/4/14 retrieved 4 eggs. Txferred 3 embryos 4/7/14!....BFN...NOW WHAT?
Check out my NEWBORN Hats and Baby Items
@ http://www.facebook.com/ThePaisleyPerle