AM:
Flaxseed oil 1000-- improves uterine health
Omega 3-6-9 1000 -- improved implantation rates, overall fertility
Vitamin E 400-- blood flow to the uterus, egg health, CM
Centrum Forte multi
Vit D3 1000 -- has been show to prevent placenta previa and m/c
Folic acid 1000-- prevents m/c and neural tube defects
Evening primrose oil 500 -- increase CM
Acidophilus 2 billion active cells -- aids digestion (of all these supplements)

PM:

Flaxseed oil 1000
Omega 3-6-9 1000
Vitamin E 400
Vit D3 1000
Folic acid 1000
Evening primrose oil 500
Acidophilus 2 billion active cells
Co Enzyme Q 10 200 -- cardiovascular health, blood flow to the uterus
Selenium 50 mcg -- helps the development of the egg, promotes healthy womb lining

Now, I'm not recommending everyone run out and take these.... I've literally spent hours poring over whatever info I can find on the subject. I'm by no means an expert. I want to look into adding some B vitamins but I'm already taking so many things!

I'm seeing a nutritionist this week because I'd like to add maca, royal jelly, bee pollen, and a couple other things, but I don't want to go crazy and possibly harm myself! So, I'll check back in after I've seen him and let you all know what he says.

For diet: I'm Drinking three glasses a day of red raspberry leaf tea with honey. I drink one cup a day of a beet and fruit juice, one leafy green juice (for iron. I'd like to supplement iron but we'll see what the nutritionist says) and one cup of pomegranate juice a day (it thickens lining). With water, this all means that I pee. A LOT.

I'm eating pineapple, oysters, almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, whole dairy, eggs, and lots of whole snack foods like grape tomatoes and blackberries. I need to add legumes, whole grains, and a few other things but I already eat and drink so much all day, LOL.

Here is one blog post I've recently read about fertility and diet plans: The Wayward Stork: Fertility Foods

I guess you could say that researching for diet plans and supplements has become like a hobby. It makes me feel like I'm actually 'doing' something rather than just passively hoping the sperm meets the egg. And believe it or not, it takes my mind off TTC!

Sorry for the monster post! I'll update the list of supplements once I've seen the nutritionist. I'm also going to loom I to acupuncture. We shall see.