Topic: AmeC
View Single Post
June 4th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Every breath is a gift.
Aww, thank you! Your so sweet
I am still feeling pretty icky. I don't imagine it will get better until about 13 weeks or so but I'm hanging in here. I was able to keep the prenatals down 2 nights in a row but now they come up within a few minutes of taking them. I have resorted to taking gummy prenatal vitamins for now hoping those would stay down but it's about a 50/50 chance with those. Half the time they come back up. The pelvic pains aren't bad yet but they were awful with my son and it didn't happen until the 3rd trimester. That's why I'm worried it's going to get really BAD because I'm already feeling a slight grinding when I roll over in bed at night. I tried one of those pelvic support bands (a cheap kind) last pregnancy but it didn't help and it left deep indentions in my skin when I slept with it on. I'm not sure what else you can do for it besides try to squeeze your pelvic bones in back in place, which didn't help me. I remember someone mentioning putting a leather belt around your hips very tightly but I didn't like that idea. I thought it sounded like it would restrict my blood flow.

Thanks for checking up on me Melissa. All in all I'm still feeling pretty good (I know the pains get worse) . xoxo