View Single Post
June 4th, 2013, 01:53 PM
I'm 31.5 weeks pregnant with a boy. I have two daughters. As pathetic as I'm sure it sounds, I was really upset when I found out it was a boy. I realize that I'll get over it at some point, but I'm not yet.

The issue is that my OB has informed me that I will likely be having the baby early, so at most, I have about 5-6 weeks to come up with a name.

I currently have not found even one boy name I like. Most people just tell me I'll see him and know, but I won't. I didn't have that experience with the girls. I took a list of about 5-10 names to the hospital each time with the girls and named them about 2-3 days after birth. So, I am under no delusions that I'll see him and just "boom" he'll have a name.

I don't know if it's because of the gender disappointment or if I'm just looking at the wrong places, but I just cannot find any names I like. I've bought two baby name books and been stalking Nameberry for three months.

ANy thoughts on how to get over this hump? Otherwise, I honestly think I"ll leave the hospital with an unnamed baby, which I realize I *Can* do but I've read it's a pain in the butt as far as SS paperwork is concerned.