View Single Post
  #1  
June 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM
L-SBB's Avatar
L-SBB L-SBB is offline
Bébé Cowgirl
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,810
Went fine, baby's heartrate was in 150s and was super active (PA had trouble catching her in one spot long enough to measure) and i think i'm officially up 4lbs total now. I go back in 2 weeks for a non-appt but to do the GD challenge (blech! my least fav appt).

I asked about the high risk Dr's recommendation at my 22wk scan that I have monthly growth scans until delivery, and PA pulled open his notes to my OB and essentially he wants them done based on a combination of my loss history & being on Lovenox. They are going to have me do the first scan with high risk Dr - that will also be in 2 weeks @ 26wks, and then my OB will decide if all of the growth scans will be with him or if she will have her u/s tech perform (the PA seemed to think OB would want high risk Dr to perform them since he does those himself and has the really good equip).

Yay for 24 weeks today & viability!!!
__________________
Lara

Savannah Stylin!





Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)
Reply With Quote