View Single Post
June 5th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaSkunk View Post
I am thankful that God has blessed me with two children a girl and a boy in the last three years after twelve years of trying. I am thankful that he has given me a son even though I so badly wanted another girl early on. He knew what I needed. One of each so that I can experience both. I am also thankful that for whatever reasons God made me wait those twelve years of miscarriages and lost pregnancies as it really has made me appreciate my kids in ways I feel not every mom does (I know my own mother never fully appreciated us).
That is very touching Karry, I know how you feel. My mom never really appreciated any of us either. My grandma raised my brother and I. my mom only calls when she needs something. This makes us be better mothers to our kids, because we know what its like to not really Feel that love from our moms. I'm glad my mom is the way she is because that's exactly who I never wanna be. I'm so happy I have a daughter of my own, I will try my best to never disappoint her and have the great relationship my mom and I never had. So happy you finally got the babies you deserve! Xoxo