View Single Post
June 5th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am thankful to have a happy, healthy family.

I am thankful for the two most precious gifts I have ever been given, my sweet babies. They teach me what it is to be a mom, the meaning of unconditional love, that my heart really can love them both so much.

I am thankful for the man who loves me. He takes me exactly as I am and wouldn't change a single thing about me. He lifts me up when I'm down and keeps me grounded. He has made me happier than I've ever been and he gives his all.

I am thankful for this great group of ladies, all of you are awesome and unique. We all have something to contribute to this group and I am proud to be part of such a great gathering. I love you all.

I am eternally thankful for the few people in my life who I can call real true friends. Without them, I would have shattered ages ago. I may not see them regularly, or at all, but they help me realize my worth and keep me sane.

I am especially thankful for a certain person who has, in the last week, supported me and kept me company (from afar) and really been there for me, even when I'm being ridiculous. She has been so kind and even with her busy life, she has made time for me.

#1, 4, 5, 7