View Single Post
June 6th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Bound and Determined
Hey everyone - I am about 8 weeks pregnant, and have been spotting since week 5, and bleeding with clotting since last week. It's terrifying.

I went to the doc for it last week - and had an ultrasound that showed a happy baby with a nice strong heart beat... the doc said it's possible that I have SCH.

Today at work, I started having moderate cramping. I called the doctor's office and the nurse said I def. have SCH (why didn't the doc know that or tell me that I did?) and said it's small (1.4x1.3cm) and that it's normal to be cramping at this point in pregnancy. The clots I'm passing are getting larger and more frequent and my cramping has gotten more severe this evening.

I asked the nurse how long this bleeding is going to last... she said some people last for a couple weeks, some bleed throughout their whole pregnancy. I feel like I'm getting the shoveoff... she said (in so many words) that even if it is causing something bad, like a m/c, that there's nothing that can be done about it anyway). I feel like I need some reassurance.... especially with these awful cramps.

So glad I've found this blog. Good luck to us ALL!