View Single Post
June 6th, 2013, 05:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i had chloe

I went into labor on Mother's day.. at 7 in the morning nothing to get all excited about just some contractions with dull pressure. through out the day/into the mid evening, i just spent most of my day in bed, watching harry potter. We went out to eat about 8 or so, pressure was a little bit stronger, by then i new i was in labor and she would be here soon. We got back around 9, so i got in a bath to see if i could help move this along since i have been in labor all day and nothing. After my bath, i noticed i had to get up alot to go to the bathroom, and then once with lose stools and every so often at this point i had to stop myself cause of the pressure. So i figured get so sleep in before it got worse, yea she had other plans for me. From 11pm to 2am, i was waking up every 10 mins with minor pressure, so i told my b/f we had to go to the hosp i couldn't take this anymore. We get there around 2am, and i am a 5cm. I got my epi, but it last for a few mins till they broke my water 5mins after i got it. They came back in it was almost 4, and i was 7-8cm, next thing i new i was getting the worst pain ever i was begging them to make it stop, so they checked me and i was a 10. I had her at 5am right on the dot on may 13... she was 7lbs 11ozs and 19inches long... And here she is

3 weeks old.