View Single Post
June 10th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Platinum Superdupermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieMc View Post
I think you're being overly paranoid and sensitive, if that is what you got out of my post an others. From what I can see everyone is being pretty civil, but it is impossible to discuss the topic without sharing our individual opinions, which may offend others by their very nature! If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.

I have gotten plenty of remarks from pro-circ people like "your son is going to get made fun of", or even "girls won't want to give him a blowjob" and stupid ignorant stuff like that.....I just let it go in one ear and out the other. I've also gotten plenty of stupid remarks about my children's sleeping arrangements (bed sharing in particular). I disagree with sticking a baby in their own room by themselves, but I know plenty of people who do it that way. Whatever floats your boat!
Dated, slept with and gave a guy that was not circ'd a BJ. It's really no different. The ONLY difference is pulling back foreskin before putting a condom on.

Just sayin'

As for judgments going on -- I make none of no one. If your child is healthy and happy -- i don't really care if you raise them with wild elephants. Everyone has their own way of doing things with the SAME outcome in the end. It's like BF/FF. You STILL get a happy healthy child either way you choose! It's like driving vs. flying -- you still get to your destination at the end!
DS2: Lucas "Luca"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IVF #1: October 2008
July 22, 2009: Johnathan Jarrett is born! 10:41 am, 7lbs, 12oz, 21.5 inches

FET #2: March 2013 (Medicated cycle)
November 25, 2013: Lucas Ryan is born! 8:46 pm, 8lbs, 8oz, 20 inches (No epidural!)