View Single Post
June 10th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I dont think anyone is passing judgement. I think sometimes people who chose not to circ/will choose not to circ come across as judgey online because you can't hear tone. When the non-circ'ers state their views, it's usually reasons like no world health organization in the world recommends it, insurance companies don't cover it, there's been a loss of sexual function because of it, etc..and i think sometimes people who make different choices feel attacked by those reasons, but while I can't speak for everyone who has chosen not to have the surgery performed, I personally am not attacking anyone - I'm just stating my perspective. I think it's just such a sensitive subject that it's hard not to feel attacked, no matter what side of the fence you're on.
The bottom line is, as long as you're making an informed decision you should be confident in that decision. I know a LOT of moms regret their decision to circ, and have circ'd their first 1-2 sons, and gone on to leave son 3, 4, etc. intact because the information we have available now just wasn't out there 8-10 years ago, and that's okay. I just dont think it's fair to the people who haven't had to make the decision to not allow them to hear both sides of the fence, again, no matter what side you're on, you should feel comfortable and confident in your decision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriyan View Post
Dated, slept with and gave a guy that was not circ'd a BJ. It's really no different. The ONLY difference is pulling back foreskin before putting a condom on.

Just sayin'
i gotta say, the best sex I've had was with an intact man.

Maverick Jude
December 9, 2013
5:20PM 8lb3oz 20.5"
Hospital water birth

Last edited by ChicaChels; June 10th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.