View Single Post
June 10th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
How is everything going? How is baby sleeping? How often does (s)he eat during the day? At night? FTMs, how are you adjusting to mommy hood? BTDT, how are big brothers/sisters handling the new addition? Do you have any help around the house (DH/SO, family, friends)? Any questions, comments, etc?

Everything is going pretty well. We've had two overnights without daddy home and we've survived, working on some semblance of a routine.
Aidan is sleeping about 18-20 hours a day, which is pretty normal I think. He wakes to eat and I try to keep him awake a bit during the day so he'll go right back down after eating at night.
He eats every 1-3 hours during the day and about every 2 1/2-3 hours at night.
Lillie wasn't sure about him at first, she thought he was replacing her and that we were going to just give her away. Since we've showed her that's not the case, she has been great. She loves to hug and kiss him and sing to him. She's not overly eager to help but she will do what I ask most of the time.
I have my mom and my SO to help when they're here. SO has been working stupid hours since going back to work on Friday, so he's been gone a good bit. But my has been great. She's really awesome about helping with Lillie, especially if I'm busy feeding Aidan (which is most of the time) and has been taking care of most cooking and the dishes.

#1, 4, 5, 7

Last edited by Mom2LillieAidan; June 10th, 2013 at 12:04 PM.