View Single Post
June 10th, 2013, 03:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Anna is doing wonderful now that we're supplementing. That first night she was awful, but it's because she was so hungry! She's eating about every two hours because we HAD to feed her every two hours - Dr's orders. She's still good at latching and will stay on the boob for a while just for the hell of it, haha. I know she's not getting much.

Anyway, she's sleeping really well, but I know that'll change if we ever get my milk supply to increase enough to get rid of the formula.

I think I'm doing okay at adjusting to mommy-hood. I love it. Every squeak she makes makes me smile. I still feel pretty unprepared, but I know as long as I keep her fed, dry, and safe that she'll be just fine.

SO helps out a lot. He's still getting frustrated when he can't get her to stop crying or when he's changing her before she gets her bottle and she's screaming. I know it's normal for him to be this way, I just wish he would understand that if he's frustrated, she knows it. My mom has also come over a few times to help out around the house since SO is working.

Otherwise things are good. I have to start a new antibiotic today. The culture of my incision came back with two different bacteria and the new antibiotic should work better. It's feeling better, though. So that's good.