View Single Post
June 10th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Scooter!
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? No idea. It was all jacked up after months and months of fertility meds.

What day did you find out you were expecting? May 21

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? That was the date my RE scheduled blood test following IVF.

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? Yup.

How did you feel when you found out? Disbelief ... after so long, I didn't think it was possible.

How did you tell your DH/SO? I put a bun in our oven for him to discover when he got home from work.

What was your due date? January 28

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? Chocolate

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? Yep!

What other names did you have chosen for baby? Sebastian and one other which I can't remember

How did you feel through out pregnancy? Awesome. I had a great pregnancy. Could have done without the heartburn though!

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? It was a miracle. After trying for 3.5 years, struggling with my infertility, and my RE convinced we couldn't conceive unless we used donor eggs...rough fertility treatments which at one point meant up to 8 injections a day...a failed IVF-turned-IUI ... We are so blessed.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here