Topic: Today...
View Single Post
June 11th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Veteran
is my 26th birthday. I feel so awful today, just nauseous and head throbbing.. I just wanna vomit and lay down all day but I am trying to keep a sane face on because my boyfriend has made plans and we are dropping our daughter off to my mom in a while to celebrate. I have on this tunic dress and my hair and makeup done but I feel like shamoo... I wanna cry when I look in the mirror. The best birthday present would have been for Logan to just come on out. With all of the symptoms I've been having these past few days I was sure he would be here by now.. but no.. here I am feeling gross and sick on my birthday. Sorry this is so depressing.. I just really feel so out of it and I needed to vent that out so I wouldn't ruin the day. Plus I think I somehow I got some cuts on my vaginal area from shaving this morning because my area is bleeding and it is burning when I pee and I am all swollen down there (so sorry for the TMI).. just what I wanted.. and I don't even know what I can put on me down there to fix it?? That's what I get for not being able to see down there and rolling the dice by doing it myself! Just pray for me that Logan comes soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take!

Last edited by pamela.burke611; June 11th, 2013 at 11:55 AM.