View Single Post
June 11th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiegirl7 View Post
I cut out dairy (except for some cheese) at the start of my pregnancy. I have always been wary of milk from the get-go with all the hormones and stuff that goes into it especially in the US.

We are the ONLY species to drink another species milk which I also think is weird. I love the taste of cold milk though so it was tough! But I feel strongly that you can get vitamins and calcium in a lot of veggies rather than dairy. After cutting it my face cleared up and I don't get bloated. It also causes inflamation and doesn't aid in helping your immune system.

Debunking The Milk Myth: Why Milk Is Bad For You And Your Bones | Save Our Bones

Not to get all anti-milk but I do feel strongly about it!Let us know how you feel if you cut it from your diet!

Also- milk alternatives: Rice Dream and Almond Milk- both tasty! They also have Coconut Milk Ice cream that is yummy!
I will definitely look into it, but I love it so much!! Acne has been super bad this pregnancy, it's cleared up some, but it was really bad during first trimester!! Thank you for the tip and link!!