View Single Post
June 11th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? No idea, lol. I wasn't keeping up with it which is why I didn't know I was pregnant right away.

What day did you find out you were expecting? I think I tested on May 29th.

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? Yes. I was nauseous and my boobs hurt. Also AF had been MIA for quite some time.

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? I knew without a doubt it would be.

How did you feel when you found out? I cried. Not happy tears, lol.

How did you tell your DH/SO? This was something that I still find extremely cool. I was SO upset and worried about telling him. I was afraid he would be really unhappy about it. So the day I tested (I think it was a Tuesday) I prayed all day that somehow God would make it a little easier for me to tell him. Well, Wed. morning hubby woke up and said, I had the craziest dream last night. And I just knew what he was going to say. He said he had dreamed that our daughter wasn't the baby anymore and that we were going to have another little one. I couldn't believe it! I still didn't tell him I had tested already, but I did tell him that I thought his dream might be right on and that we should probably get a test to see.

What was your due date? Jan 15

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? Anything sour

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? Nah. I never knew.

What other names did you have chosen for baby? For Lincoln we liked - Sebastian, Felix, Liam

How did you feel through out pregnancy? Sick in the beginning, and excruciatingly exhausted, but it improved and I felt pretty good throughout.

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? Can't imagine life without this precious little surprise in it