View Single Post
June 11th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Dee
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? Mid-April

What day did you find out you were expecting? Late May

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? I felt a little sick and my breasts hurt.

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? Yes.

How did you feel when you found out? Detached. We had a loss in March, so it took me a while to absorb being pregnant again so quickly.

How did you tell your DH/SO? I think I just told him. He didn't know I was testing that day.

What was your due date? Jan 29

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? Chips. Especially the ketchup flavored and blt flavored Lays. I don't eat chips, so that was weird.

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? We didn't have a definite guess.

What other names did you have chosen for baby? Girl names, mostly.

How did you feel through out pregnancy? Pretty rotten. I was fairly sick and kept having problems, even though I was determined to have one of those yoga-walking-unaffected pregnancies. I was wrong, you don't exactly get to pick the kind of pregnancy you're going to have.

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? I'd do it all 100 more times to get this one baby. The difficulty conceiving, our loss, the problems with the pregnancy, the early delivery, all of it. If it meant that this one little person would be part of our family.