View Single Post
June 12th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Host of March '10 PR
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? Before Lucy- April 2, 2012. Before Kylie, I wanna say June 16, 2009?

What day did you find out you were expecting? Lucy- Monday Kylie- Wednesday

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? a few twinges, but not much really

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? both times, no

How did you feel when you found out? First time was going to be my first child, so I was excited, nervous. The second time I was in total disbelief! It wasnt as exciting since I had BTDT, but was still pretty thrilling.

How did you tell your DH/SO? The first time, I told him as soon as he walked in the door from work. The second time, I took him out to lunch with Kylie and told him we were having another baby.

What was your due date? Kylie- 3/22/10 (born on her due date) Lucy- 1/7/13 or 1/18/13 depending who you asked. She was born 12/7/12

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? Kylie- sweets. Poptarts. Lemon. Lucy- rhubarb

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? nope!

What other names did you have chosen for baby? Kylie could have been Rylee, Hailey, or Paige. Lucy could have been Isabelle, Madison, or Annabelle.

How did you feel through out pregnancy? Pretty good both times. Just tired often. And of course my water broke at 33 weeks with Lucy, so that was scary.

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? hmmmm