View Single Post
June 12th, 2013, 07:48 AM
Super Mommy
Dealing with the short term disability company!!! UGH! I just got off the phone with them and I am still only approved through the 16th of this month. The rep I spoke to said that they have received my medical records from my doctor, but that the analyst needs to speak with me after my appointment tomorrow? What for? They can't give me the the drugs that will make the PE go away until after Madison is born, I can only take the lovenox which will keep it from getting any bigger. Why I am I even paying for this insurance if they are going to be such a pain in the butt????

I am also feeling some financial pressure, the twins are still going to daycare, DH says that it's okay and we will be okay. But daycare costs $800/m. DH just started his own business, which praise the Lord is going great, but it also depends on people needing painting or pressure washing. We've almost lost our house before, and I really don't want to face that again.

Married to my bestfriend Graham and proud mommy to Codi - 15, Kevin - 13, DJ - 11, Mylyn & McKynlee - 3 & Graham Jr. ~born on Earth, living in Heaven ~ May 9, 2012