View Single Post
June 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM
Formerly Number5OnTheWay
I'm usually late because I just don't stress about being somewhere at an exact time. However, if i know I'm meeting someone for who it's very important to be on time, then I get there on time, or a couple minutes early. And, over time, I've tried to make a conscious effort to be on time for certain things for the kids, especially if they've voiced that they don't want to be late. It really depends on exactly what I'm going to, and how important I think it is. I also give myself a time in my head that I want to get out the door, but it NEVER happens. It's usually a good 15-30 minutes after that when I actually get to leave. Things always take longer than I think they are going to.

My hubby has no sense of urgency, either so we're not good for each other.

The only thing that has changed since having the baby is that now we're later than normal. But the biggest change really came after I had the 4th because it had been several years since we physically had to get someone else ready since the other girls were older.

New picture in progress......