View Single Post
June 13th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We know for sure we want 2 but aren't sure about having more. I used to want 4 but since I have type I (juvenile) diabetes pregnancy is SO stressful (had my daughter naturally, she weighed 7lbs 13oz so the outcome was good but getting there was a daily battle).

Realistically I think we'll end up with 3 or 4 (assuming nothing goes awry with my health or the pregnancy with 2# is extremely difficult). I get really bad baby fever and most of the time I like the idea of having a large family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopeful_girl55 View Post
Inyourhonor, I didn't know we lived so close to eachother!! That is so crazy.

Lol yeah we both are the out doorsie types. We both love hunting and all that. I would love a huge garden and grow all our own veggies fruits. Right now we have an apple and a pear tree, its amazing. But eventually we want to move have a nice house, not super huge or anything, just big enough to have a few kids and nice family room, things like that. With lots and lots and lots of land. To hunt and play and have a pool and everything. That's what we are shootin for.

And yeah that's exactly it. I want to be self sufficient. Besides all the food now is so processed, it can't be good for you. I try to stay all natural but you spend 3 times the amount for it. We want cows, chickens, pigs, horse, basically a whole farm.
I would LOVE to have a hobby farm but DH isn't up for it...he says we could be he doesn't want to be cleaning up all the chicken ****! lol He is however, way against processed foods so maybe I can convince him! We only eat organic meat and dairy so it would make sense to just cut out the middle man and do some of it ourselves!