Topic: new here
View Single Post
June 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going to introduce myself here as well as the january board. According to my guestimate i am due december 21 but according to the us measurements i am due january 2. Either way i am sure of a december baby. I have been lurking here for a while still trying to process the fact that we are preggo again. Although i am excited to see so many of the may2012 ddc family here and on jan board. I am momma to 4 girls now although i could not figure out how to change my name on here. My girls are 14, 10, 6, and 14 months. I am freaking out because my youngest two are going to be so close and i did not want more children. We obviously were not careful enough so here i am. We toiled with the idea of adoption but i am 100% sure i could never hand my child over to anyone. I had my first dr appt and us on june 10 we measured to get a date bec i am unsure of my dates although i do know my lmp was before easter week so i would be further along than they are measuring. Like others have mentioned i get the "maybe you'll get a boy this time" i hate that considering i would love to have another girl..... I wouldnt know what to do with a boy, lol. We are not telling people just yet only drs and such. I know my family Especially my dad will be furious. I am stressing bec i recently lost my job of 8 years. So i have no idea how we will afford another child. I just keep reminding myself that God has promised a way for all our needs. I only wish i could be openly happy and excited about this. It seems like everyone thinks it is some sort of tragedy or something. I have battled nausea for weeks seems like it is improving some. I am also very tired. I feel like i cant keep up. I feel too old for this, lol.

Momma to
DD-15, DD-11, DD-7, DD-2 &
baby girl born December 20, 2014