View Single Post
June 13th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? DD1 was Nov 1,2007 & DD2 was Apr26,2012

What day did you find out you were expecting? Nov24,2007 & June10,2012

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? with DD1 i wanted to test so bad at 11 DPO i couldnt stand it lol. With DD2 it was sort of a surprise

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? with both i thought negative. The test i took for DD2 i swore was going to be negative bc i didnt get a positive ovulation on my clearblue easy fertility monitor.

How did you feel when you found out? nervous and excited. i had a miscarriage my first pregnancy Apr 2007

How did you tell your DH/SO? Both times i showed him the test. The one from DD2 i actually took a pic and txt it to him (he wasnt home)

What was your due date? Aug6,2008 & Feb4,2013

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? rainbow sherbet with DD1 and cucumbers with DD2

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? i never had a feeling wither way

What other names did you have chosen for baby? Hadley, Elena, Delaney

How did you feel through out pregnancy? sluggish with DD1 but i lost so much weight with DD2 i had more energy

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? i actually had a dr appt bc i hadnt started AF and i was so sure i wasnt pregnant. i didnt want to be the moron who didnt test before seeing the dr, and lo and behold i was pregnant lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful sig!!!