View Single Post
June 13th, 2013, 07:35 PM
MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant? March 20th (I believe.. have it written down somewhere. I was very regular in keeping track)

What day did you find out you were expecting? April 23rd, it was a Monday and my period wasn't due till that Friday

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they? A dream actually. The symptoms kicked in shortly after seeing that BFP

Did you think it was going to be a positive test? No! I never got results from ovulation strips so I never knew when I was "ready"

How did you feel when you found out? Shocked! Totally surprised and caught off guard. But SO excited/

How did you tell your DH/SO? I told him about my dream them showed him the test. He thought I should retest because the line was light but I took a digi... couldn't question that!

What was your due date? Jan 4th

What did you crave through out your pregnancies? Nothing really. I ate a lot of Subway though.

Were you right on what you thought the gender was? Yes! I asked my father in my prayers to show me what I was having and a day or 2 later I had a dream I was having a boy.

What other names did you have chosen for baby? Evan was VERY close to being called Tristian James. I tried it out for a few days and I just never could like it. We wanted an A or T name but going through the book I landed on E's and really liked Evan. If he would've been a girl he would've been Ariel Anna.

How did you feel through out pregnancy? Pretty good. Never got sick but I was nauseous. I got achy near 3rd trimester. I never had any swelling problems but boy did my feet get tired quickly.

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out? I told my best friends before my husband! I told my girlfriends by texting them and asking what they thought of a Halloween babyshower, totally forgetting to attach the picture of the positive test! DH and I were just starting to work things out and I was in such shock that I kept that surprise away from him all day!!