View Single Post
June 14th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
so you do have low thyroid or borderline low? I highly suspect this could be what is wrong with me and my cycles are 28-45 days apart. I have researched it quite a bit as I have a ton of symptoms and been suspecting a thyroid issue for a few years. I am getting my bloodwork Monday or Tuesday. Anyways if you were low or almost in the low range this can get slowly worse over time and once your thyroid gets bad enough It can start messing with your fertility. So good that you are getting rechecked. If your thyroid is abnormal than your doctor will work with you on the right medication dose to get things normal again and your fertility should greatly improve. Of course I hope nothing is found wrong for you but sometimes finding something can be a good thing too because than you can know what next steps to take to increase your chances of conception. I know how frustrating the crazy irregular cycles are. I hope you will get some answers soon. and wow how did that woman ever pass medical school. you would think being a woman herself she would know how things work down there. I would not even want her running my blood tests even if it costs less!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)