Topic: Doppler woes
View Single Post
June 14th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Every breath is a gift.
I have played with my doppler about 4-5 times now. I never heard the baby's heartbeat until 9 weeks. I found the "wind tunnel" then I could hear my hb and another slightly faster hb, baby. My hb was louder so the doppler never actually registered on how many bpm baby's rate was but I didn't mind because everything is still so tiny... I was just glad to finally hear it. I tried again today, found the "wind tunnel noise" and I can hear my hb but no extra hearts beating. *sighs* I have to be honest, I'm feeling a bit on edge and freaking out. My appointment is on Monday and now I'm feeling, stressed out.

Could it be possible to miss the hb if I have heard it already last week? When do the dopplers start working really well without having to struggle to find anything? My morning sickness feels like it's improving (still here but getting better) and now because of the doppler issues, the lack of m/s is starting to freak me out more!! I just needed to get that out to someone. DH doesn't like me playing with the doppler because it always puts me in freak out mode (except last week when I actually heard something).