View Single Post
June 14th, 2013, 06:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This was a fantastic idea Kelsey

When was your last period before finding out you were pregnant?
It was around Easter, I think April 7th or 8th 2012

What day did you find out you were expecting?
Friday May 4th 2012

Did you have any symptoms or reasons that made you test? If so, what were they?
We were trying to conceive, but honestly I thought I missed my mark that month. It was the only month I didn't really symptom spot

Did you think it was going to be a positive test?
I was hoping so!

How did you feel when you found out?
I couldn't believe I was seeing two lines and that it was really happening. But, at the same time, I felt fear and anxiety because the last time I saw two lines it ended up being chemical and that was crushing. I wanted to jump and scream with joy, but I also felt more cautious this time around.

How did you tell your DH/SO?
I wrote on this little board in our bathroom that I loved him today because he was going to be an awesome dad

What was your due date?
1/13/13

What did you crave through out your pregnancies?
Everything bagels and chocolate frosties during the first trimester and soft pretzels with salt during the entire birth.

Were you right on what you thought the gender was?
I sort of thought it was a girl, but I didn't want to get my hopes up.

What other names did you have chosen for baby?
I SO wanted to name her Elizabeth like "Elizabeth Bennet" and call her "Betsy". I was so upset when my husband hated the name. We were thinking Addison for awhile, but we determined it was a bit too popular for us.

How did you feel through out pregnancy?
First pregnancy like crap, start of the 2nd trimester I had the WORST sinus headaches ever and I remember thinking "aren't I supposed to feel good now?" Then I went through a few weeks of feeling wonderful, but most of the time I had heartburn and acid reflux. Not that fun lol

Any other special details you want to add about the time you found out?
I found out on a very important date to women in my family, which I took as a cosmic sign that maybe it would just end up being a "she"

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!