View Single Post
June 15th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm in various stages of sooo many books that I think I couldn't even list them all~LOL! Some have been put down for quite a while since life has been busy. The first that comes to mind is Edith Schaeffer's _The Hidden Art of Homemaking_. I LOVE THIS WOMAN! She died not long ago, and her son wrote a tribute to her.

This is the son that has written books against the faith, and that was hard for me for a long time. But after reading his tribute, how full of love and grace his Mom was, how he would receive a letter from her followers saying his writings would kill her and REPENT and then receive one from her on the same day requesting ten more signed copies and that she was so proud of him, just ~AH!~.

I'm a Mary in a world of Marthas~Carol Barnier

I think you are too kind. Kind people give the people around them a hard time. You can't express yourself honestly, because you are worried about hurting other people's feelings, and that makes you miserable.~"Winter Sonata"