View Single Post
June 16th, 2013, 03:35 AM
Down Syndrome Pregnancy
OH MY GOSH NICOLE! I cannot believe he did this to you again. I am literally heartbroken for you. What he is doing to you is not only mental torture but just downright mean. I know its easy for me to say this, but if it were me, I don't know if I could stay with a man who could play with my emotions like that. He can't even have an adult conversation with you, he has to FB message you?? I know how badly you want another child. That will never go away. That feeling you have of wanting...with my losses I was experiencing that feeling of never having something I want so badly and with each loss, that got more intense to the point where I felt like I was losing my mind. You should consider how much you want this, how much your relationship with him means, and how much your happiness means to you. Even without the TTC and the reversal, he seems like he mistreats you. My heart is so broken for you. You seem like a really strong woman. I would channel your strength and do what you need to do for YOU for once.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together