View Single Post
June 16th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Super Mommy
So sorry!! I have been there, done that. I have become very prolife, because I have experienced first hand, and have seen others go through what i have been through, how the abortions hurt the mommies who have the abortions. And usually, it is others who push us in to it, or at least try to convince us it is OK. And then we are the ones with empty arms and empty tummies.

I wish I could help more. I have never been able to resolve this for myself and it has been years. Until this moment, I never have talked about it. I am crying even typing about it. It has been very hard. I wish we all could go back in time and get our babies back! And I wish that people would shut up and stop telling women that they will never regret it, because we usually do. And it hurts beyond any level of grief that anyone ever could have. It hurts more than losing a parent to cancer. It hurts more than anything ever.

((((hugs))))

Some crisis pregnancy centers have post abortion counseling. I have never gone, I have just seen it advertised.