View Single Post
June 16th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Hello I am 7 wks and 4 days and I have been spotting, bleeding, cramping (front and back) and scared since 6wks and 6 days. This is my 3rd pregnancy with my 3rd child and my husband and I really want this baby. My 1st to preg were great. Not one problem. I have PCOS so i was on metformin for the 1st trimester of those. This one was a surprise and I do not have health insurance so I was not on Met . I don't know if I have a SCH but I am thinking that what is going on with me sounds a lot like what you all are describing. I have been to the ER twice first time they did an us and said everything looked fine with baby and we saw a strong heart beat. 2nd time they only did a pelvic but told me my cervix was still closed. Also checked my hcg levels and said they were low 6,700 and not doubling yet still going up. I can't get into the clinic until 3 wks b/c they keep saying I am fine and they don't need me to come in until then. However I don't feel fine. Still bleeding red blood with clots and still having bad cramping. Not worse than pms but because I have pcos my pms cramps are bad. I don't know if I have SCH but I kind of hope I do just to have some ans as to what is going on. I have been taking it easy and staying in bed as much as I can (I have 7 and 4 yr old) and also drinking lots of water. But I was wondering if heat helps????

Thanks