View Single Post
June 16th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers_Mommy View Post
I just love those pictures! David's outfit is so funny!

This is not DH's 1st Father's Day. It is his 3rd I told him we would do whatever he wanted so I'm not sure what exactly that will be. He is having to work until 2 but he mentioned he might want to go fishing when he gets off. I also bought two tickets to go see Shooter Jennings (I'm not too crazy about him but DH is lol) who is coming to town next week and DH wanted us to go so I got them. They were only $15 a piece! I'm going to go get a card this morning from the boys and put the tickets in it. I may try to find a quick project to do from the boys as well but I'm not sure what, I'm running behind lol. Also, one of his favorite meals is chicken and dumplings so I'm fixing that tonight as well.
Thank you!! We both laughed hard when we found that outfit online. Given the hubby & my career paths, we figured it would be a hoot to have a photo shoot like that.

It sounds like you guys have a nice day planned! We ended up not getting to the movies, the show times were too late and the hubby had to go to work. We're going to do it another night when he isn't working. Chicken n' Dumplings ROCKS!!!! I'm sure your hubby will love that surprise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minalyn View Post
We'll celebrate when I get back from South Carolina. I bought DH a card from Evan but I can't get a single stamp anywhere in walking distance while I'm here. We'll probably just do dinner or something.
Awww! That's so sweet of you! Too bad they don't have any place down there close that sells stamps, that sucks.

I'm sure he'll be thrilled to get the card whenever you give it to him.