View Single Post
June 16th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I cant do this anymore. I have been on and off this board for over 2 years now because he has done this to me 4-5 times now. He will promise the reversal than finally when the time come tells me to wait another year. He has been doing this to me since 2009. The only reason I believed him this time was because he actually made and went to the appointment all on his own, brought home the information packet, paid the money, he was even eating healthier, taking his vitamins and protecting his junk from getting hot. He even bought me baby gifts! I can't take it anymore. I have to go through this devastation year after year. I do not have any belief in him anymore. There is no way I can just accept this and try to be with him now because our relationship will just be horrible because I will have so much resentment towards him. Right now I am not talking to him at all but I know he is already having regrets. Im not going back with him with yet another empty promise to have the reversal. He will either reschedule it and see me again for the first time at the appointment or I will just eventually be able to move on.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)