Topic: Ame C
View Single Post
June 17th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Every breath is a gift.
Awww, thanks for thinking of us
My appointment was at 2pm. Sorry to keep you ladies waiting and worrying for so long. Everything went well. The nurse wasn't able to find the heartbeat with her doppler so I was given a really quick ultrasound, and baby's heart was beating away *deep sigh of relief* although I forgot AGAIN to ask how many bpm!! Arrrg!! The u/s tech said baby is measuring closer to 11 weeks but nothing to worry about. My Dr came in and said I had gained 5lbs already and then made the comment "Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you should be stuffing everything you see into your mouth. You need to really think about what your eating and make healthy choices." ---- O...M...G!!!!!! I was speechless! All I could say was "Okay, thank you" then we shook hands and parted ways. I admit I have most likely gained some weight, but I was wearing jeans, had a full bladder, heavy shoes and I haven't pooped yet today!! My feelings are totally hurt. Weight is something I stress about anyways, and for him to make me feel like a fatty really hurts me. I told DH and he was like "Don't worry babe, your body knows what's best and if your hungry then eat!" Now I feel like I need to cut calories and diet so my Dr doesn't harp on how fat I am at my next appointment. Totally uncalled for!!!

Anyways, on a more cheerful note, here is baby's u/s picture.