View Single Post
June 17th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that has gone through this. I went back and read through the emails again. And I never thanked him for the compliment. I responded to his apology and just told him no worries and that I had been busy doing something and hadn't even read the email. In his apology, he said "I guess something just happened over the last month that I am confused about." I really do not know what he's talking about, but I honestly do not want to know. We have begun working together more frequently over the past month, and I do not think that is a coincidence. I've never flirted or been innappropriate in any way shape or form, so I do not know why he thinks it's okay. If he's saying he has a crush on me, or he wants for me to ask him what he's talking about, it's not going to work. I'm not interested in knowing.

Because he apologized I gave him the benefit of the doubt. When he sent me the next email, I wasn't sure what to do. I didn't respond at all. Part of me wanted to say something, but by the time I got back from lunch and he still hadn't said anything else, I figured it was too late to respond. And I was scared to respond. DH is kinda upset that I didn't say anything. I told him the next time it happened that I would say something to him about it not happening again.

I always say I'm too "human" for corporate world. I just feel so bad. I don't know. I don't want to be the reason that someone gets fired. I know it's his mistake and it was stupid. And if he had done something more severe I would be angry. And I am kinda angry. I just would hate to see someone get fired. Unless like I said, it's more severe.