Topic: Ame C
View Single Post
June 17th, 2013, 08:45 PM
Every breath is a gift.
5lbs is really nothing to me because I fluctuate 5lbs on a weekly basis, up and down. It just hurt coming from the man who delivered my son. He should know better than to be so insensitive. His tone was not friendly. Everyone is entitled to have an off day and I'm hoping that's all that was, but if he makes a habit of talking down to me I'm going to have to make a switch. The only problem is I switched Dr's several times during my first pregnancy and there aren't many left I'm willing to give a shot. I thought I had finally found an exceptional Dr, but now I'm second guessing him. I'm going to give him another chance, but I can honestly say I'm not so thrilled about him being my Dr anymore. This whole thing has caused way more unnecessary stress than it needed to. He might talk to his wife like that, I don't know, but I don't appreciate being talked to like that. Arrrrg!!! I'm wayyy to freakin sensitive. I wish I could just shrug it off and eat a donut.... instead I am letting it tare me up inside and all I have eaten today is an apple and a salad. Stupid, I know, but sometimes I can't help it. One of my biggest problems is worrying about what other people think of me. DH tells me all-the-time to stop it, you can never please everyone so focus on pleasing yourself. I still haven't gotten that concept. Anyways, I will give him another chance but if he messes up again I don't know what Dr to switch to. I have exhausted all my resources. The only other Dr's with excellent reviews are way to far for me to drive.

I do have another complaint about him. He never tells me what to expect at my next appointment. Like my next one for example is July 15th, I will be 14 weeks and I have no idea what to expect. Blood work, exams, ultrasounds, or just in and out? I don't know because he didn't have the courtesy of telling me and I was speechless from his rude comment that I didn't even think to ask until I was half-way home.