View Single Post
June 17th, 2013, 07:48 PM
So I am a mother of 2 girls. I had a tubal ligation (cut and burned) in 2011 during a c section. I had complications after my first daughter, so I have scaring all over my uterus and other parts of my insides. I have been experiencing some symptoms of pregnancy. It didn't even don on my that I could be pregnant until I started having some food aversions. I did have a period this month, but it was very very late and it was very abnormal. I took two tests so far. Both some pink shows where the "positive" line should be, but it's very blurry. Not very faded, but blurry. I'm wondering if that means that positive or the test is messed up. They were two different boxes, but bought together. I'm just wondering if people would take this as positive or negative...... Any suggestion would be great. If positive I will go to the doctor, because I know that 70% are ectopic. I obviously don't want to be preggo, or I would have NEVER gotten the procedure done. So I'm not in my head hoping for this. Although, wouldn't be the end of the world. Thanks in advanced!!!