Topic: Ame C
View Single Post
June 18th, 2013, 06:05 AM
Platinum Supermommy
First I am so happy for you and I love that beautiful picture of your sweet baby.

Second please don't worry about your weight. I'm hoping that your dr was just having an off day. I worry about weight also during pregnancy and my dr has always been great about it. He says that as long as you eat healthy, eat when your hungry and try to eat the right things most of the time your body will gain the weight it needs for you and the baby. I always gain a ton of weight during the first trimester, I mean like 12 lbs..lol. So 5 lbs and your almost at 11 weeks to me is great. Please don't try to cut calories just try to make smart choices and eat when you need to. the weight will come off after your baby is born but right now you need to eat for your health and your baby's health.

I gained 45 lbs with Jackson and 43 lbs with Jacob and lost it all after they were born. Now it did take me almost 9 months to lose it all but you can and will lose it after your baby is born. I'm pissed at your dr for making you feel bad, the more I think about the more angry it makes me.

I would also ask either your dr or the nurse on each visit what you should expect at your next visit. I believe at your next visit it will just be a standard visit. they will check weight, blood pressure, have you pee in a cup to check and make sure no protein in your urine. they will check heart rate of baby, some dr will measure your belly (my dr never does this). that should be all that they do on your next visit.

One more thing, there is a another great board on JM Mommy Weightloss and Fitness - JustMommies Message Boards It is all about fitness and being healthy, plus it is a great place for support to lose the weight after baby is born. So just focus on keeping that baby healthy right now and definitely check out that board when your ready to lose the weight. I love that board, not as much as this one but the girls there are great. I'm hoping they can help keep me active and healthy through this pregnancy and lose the weight after baby is born.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy