View Single Post
June 18th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We are sports fans at my house!! Mostly professional but DH get's into college some for the prospects!
We both play fantasy football (I finally decided that since I couldn't beat him, I joined him) so we watch EVERY football game, EVERY Sunday, during Football season. We do try to get to at least one game a year!! Go Texans!!!!
We are NBA fans as well and go to several games each season. Our team (The Rockets) is young and in the process of rebuilding but they did make the playoffs this year so we're getting better!!
MLB on the other hand, is not good for the Astros. We try to watch the least amount possible as they are TERRIBLE!!!! Ownership recently changed so hopefully something happens soon. We'll see.

Other than that! I watch a lot of Netflix, I love to watch stuff with no commercials. I also enjoy rewatching some of my favorites. Greys, One Tree Hill, 90210. Right now, I'm in the middle of Season 3 of Pretty Little Liars on the computer, so I can begin watching season 4 on TV. It just started last week!! I also like The Little Couple and Cake Boss and anything else on TLC as well as Duck Dynasty!!

DH is a big fan of anything paranormal!! We even made a trip to Jerome, AZ to tour the Jerome Grand Hotel!!