View Single Post
June 18th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't really feel comfortable after reading that... I think it's because I wouldn't want the bottle banned, because I am honestly still not a 100% ok with ME breastfeeding in public. I don't really care if other women do it, but I've honestly been contemplating pumping for that reason.
I know I'm a ftm, and that my thoughts will probably change once I have the baby, and i'll probaby be too tired to care what others think.

I also have a very close friend who cannot breastfeed at all, she couldn't even get to breastfeed her baby the first time because of the medication she's on *she was actually really bummed about not getting to do it the first time*. The levels of the medication are too high in her sysstem that it's completely unsafe to breastfeed her baby.

While I myself am totally for breastfeeding, I don't fault women that can't or even women who struggle too much they can't.

Err, that last statement sounds harsh, I didn't mean to make it sound like other moms judge.. and i'm not trying cause a debate with my statement. I was just trying to say I have no problem if moms can't.

Mommy to my little Butterfly Vanyah, born at 34 weeks and 2 days.
2lbs and 14oz on November 19th, 2013 at 2:31am.
Have never been so in love before.

Last edited by lily26; June 18th, 2013 at 03:51 PM.