View Single Post
June 19th, 2013, 08:20 AM
Hi. I'm sorry that things are so tough for you right now. I read things like this and wish I could just make it better! It's so hard to know what you should do. Your situation is a tough one no doubt. What does your heart say?
Adoption could be a wonderful thing for your unborn child and for you too. Just knowing that your baby will be loved and taken care of when situations beyond your control doesnt allow you to.
No, you are not being selfish, you are being selfless! Putting the needs of your child before your own is absolutely a selfless act! There are so many people that cannot have children of their own for various reasons (believe me, i know! it stinks not being able to just have children naturally like how we were created to do! But thats another story) and these people have all this love to share!
BUT you have to decide if that is something you are willing to live with. It could be a wonderful choice for you, your daughter and unborn baby. How far along are you? You still have time to think about this and make a decision. But Im sure you know that and that's probably why you are reaching out for advice.
It will work out whatever you decide.