View Single Post
June 19th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Having to use pantyliners is normal. My bff had several times where she freaked out her last pg thinking her water broke in the second trimester. Once we were talking on the phone and she felt a gush. It was enough to leave a good size spot on her couch going through her jeans. It was never anything and she carried to term and had to be induced! I would have them swab to make sure it isn't amniotic fluid, but it hopefully isn't!

I have a friend who did have her water break in the early 20 weeks with her twins. She was hospitalized for months. They got the babies to a good size!

My grandma had her water break very early. I can't remember how many weeks, but early second trimester. She was told she would loose the baby. She didn't! The sack actually healed itself! She said that all the drs were looking at the sack after her full term baby was born and you could see the scar tissue where it healed! I wish we had a picture of it!