View Single Post
June 19th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 View Post
Madeleine is not gaining weight. I am breastfeeding her constantly she sucks for only: a few minutes and then falls asleep. when she does actively suck and swallow she gets choked and pulls off. we go through this same vicious cycle all day long, so all I have managed to do for the past 2 days is sit and attempt to feed her. I am exhausted and breaking down into tears. I don't know why breastfeeding is always so hard for me. we go tomorrow for another way to check and if her weight is not climbing I don't know what is next for us.
I am having very similar issues. Right there with you. Crying a lot about it and spending quite literally my whole day with at least one boob out while Lena still doesn't eat enough. So frustrating. I went to an LC today who showed me how to supplement using my own pumped milk in these syringe contraptions. I don't know if that would help you, but worth a shot. We also have a weight check tomorrow. I hope we both get good news! Hugs and hang in there! You're so not alone in this!