View Single Post
June 19th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so freaking happy to finally be posting in the grads section AND I even got to join a DDC!!

My EDD is February 28 but because of the surgery I had last summer I have to have a C-section and will probably deliver 1-2 weeks earlier.

I have been on a juice fast the last few days....I do a cleanse every summer where I juice fresh veggies and fruits and I drink every meal and when I started feeling yucky I thought it was my body cleaning out the junk. I was telling Scott on Monday that this juice cleanse was kicking my butt this summer....well I guess it wasn’t the juice diet.......IM PREGGO!

This morning I noticed that I was on CD 28 and I hadn’t had any spotting or AF symptoms so I used an IC test I had....and low and behold....I saw a line. It was a total surprise...this was our last cycle ttc on our own before we moved onto MA. I quickly took a picture and of course I had to come on here and post to make sure it wasn’t a mirage

Of course I saved my little cup of FMU so that I could get a FRER and a digi...and the FRER showed a line immediately and when the digi finally popped up "pregnant" I screamed and ran into the bedroom to wake-up DH. I showed him the digi and said "you’re going to be a daddy...I’m pregnant" DH sat up and looked confused...poor thing was not awake at all and he thought he was dreaming He was like are you serious....I turned on the light and told him to read the digi...he was so excited...he hasn’t stopped smiling all day.

I called my Dr and my first apt will be on July 1....which is our 8 year anniversary I’m so excited...I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight.

I plan on posting a lot more...I’m so super-duper excited to be on a pregnancy journey!
Love y’all!!

Last edited by denalibear; June 19th, 2013 at 09:32 PM.