View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
This might be totally off base, but what are you feeding her?? Are her accidents just regular "poop" or is it diarrhea?

There are a TON of dog food recalls right now. I made the choice a few years ago to quit feeding processed kibble because of all the recalls & health issues they were causing. I feed a raw diet to my two dogs and have for about the last 4 years. That way I know EXACTLY what is going into their bodies and I dont have to worry about all the recalls!

First and foremost, I would call the vet and inform them of what is going on. See what they suggest. To me, it just sounds like she is getting older and needs more attention like others mentioned. And as long as she can still do everything she loves, its not time yet. They say, when they can no longer do the things they love most, its time to say goodbye. When life is more of a burden then anything. And she doesn't sound that way- she sounds like she's still full of Pi$$ & vinegar yet!

I'll be curious to hear what you're feeding her, and if you are interested, or anyone else is interested in learning more about raw I'd be happy to help. Its so much less taxing on their bodies and soooo much better than kibble.

Best of luck to her.
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013