View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Bébé Cowgirl
thanks ladies...I have this feeling of dread that i'm going to fail the 3 hour (only really because I had no issue passing 1 hr with Savannah)...I actually voluntarily fasted for 12 hours before the 1 hour test to help avoid failing (a fail in itself LOL), and while nurse is telling me I only have to fast starting at midnight b/c my test is at 9am I'm going to fast again starting about 12 hours earlier just in case.

I kind of wish my Dr just did the 2 hour test because the nurse tells me this morning that if I fail 2 out of the 3 blood draws on the 3 hour that they will consider that failing entire test & diagnose GD. So since clearly i'll fail the 1 hour again, since I just did, that really means if I fail at the 2 hour mark they'll classify it as GD even if I manage to pass at the 3 hour mark....so not sure what the purpose is in keeping me for 3 hours except maybe to see if it's less severe if I can manage to pass at 3 hours?

Amanda - sorry to hear you failed your 1 hr too...stinks! I hope you're able to pass your 3hr on Tue KUP...my 3hr will be Thur AM.

Savannah Stylin!

Remembered Forever with Love
10/13/2008 (@9w2d) 10/18/2011 (@8w5d) 2/12/2012 (@4w3d) 8/13/2012 (@10w3d)