View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Super Mommy
Thanks everyone for siding with trying to keep her around and trying to diagnose the cause. I have friends who say that they would never put as much money into their pets as I have. Especially not a mutt...o.O when puppies are free... or whatever. I didn't mention to you ladies the ordeal a few years back where my dog was attacked by another dog, and had to have surgery... and then a few months later she had to have surgery again to remove a tumor on her throat...I got so many comments from people that they wouldn't have bothered. I wish people wouldn't get pets if they aren't prepared for the expense of keeping them healthy.

Anyhow, I got some puppy training pads that supposedly have an attractant in them to put down tonight, and hopefully if she has the urge, she'll choose to go on the pads.

Tomorrow I'm going to take her to one of the vets that is right up the road, instead of putting her through the ordeal of going to the one by our old house. She's not acting the way she did when she had the bladder infection, she's acting completely normal aside from the accidents... but it may just be really early. *sigh*

Woo, you can check out Amy's crazy temps right here.