View Single Post
June 20th, 2013, 12:41 PM
~praying for a miracle~
I am new to cloth diapering with baby #4... I recently discovered gPants and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! We are using the disposable inserts for the moment, but only b/c we are getting ready to move and the house is mostly packed, then its a 4000 mile trip from AK to AL with a stop over at the in-laws house for a week. After we get moved and settled I will use the cloth inserts with the disposables only for outings. I might venture out into other brands as I get more comfortable, but then again, I really like the gPants and DH likes them and has no problems changing DD3 in them. I like the fact that they hug her legs nicely without being too tight and she had what would have been a total blowout last night but the 2 "barriers" (for lack of a better word) with the liner and then the cover both having elastic held it all in. That brings me to my next question and I was going to post it in another thread and I will if I need to, but does anyone know of another hybrid that works just like the gPants? I only ask because I want to diversify the look of her diapers but not the style.

10/2001 09/2002 05/2003 01/2011 10/2012